Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Bonjour

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le Forum -> Présentation des Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ZeroVash

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 18:54 (2013)    Sujet du message: Bonjour Répondre en citant

Hey guys, i am ZeroVash.

Most of you haven't heard of me but i am one of the mods of the OCTGN definition for Kaijudo.

I am writing this message in English (even though i have some knowledge of French Razz because i don't want to embarass myself in the introductions ahaha xD)

Anyway my resumé :

- Long term DM player from set 1 to set 40. (yes, the JP sets)
- Kaijudo player from the beggining Smile

- Some MTG knowledge.
- Some YGO knowledge.
- Some BattleSpirits knowledge.

Hope to make all your aquaintances! Let's make Kaijudo grow in Europe!

~ZeroVash

~ZeroVash
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 18:54 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
PSΨphenø-Δelta(K)

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 19:05 (2013)    Sujet du message: Bonjour Répondre en citant

Hi!
Welcome here! :3
How did you know the existence of this forum lol?

Sorry if you don't understand very well what i say, i'm so bad in english x)...
Mini Mog
Rédacteur

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 19:07 (2013)    Sujet du message: Bonjour Répondre en citant

I want to welcome you on this forum Very Happy

I usually speak english like a spanish cow , yes it's my fate :p. So don't blame me Very Happy (or yes a little xD)

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 19:23 (2013)    Sujet du message: Bonjour Répondre en citant

You guys can speak French ( as long as you keep it easy for me xD I have basic understanding of French. I'm just not very fluent Smile and i always speak English wherever i go lol )

Well for starters i was aware of some players playing on Octgn but i never engaged them. (Mostly because i have a diff. version than what you guys have xD)
And then i met Sebastian on Facebook and we talked. Smile

Glad to be a part of this place. I can't wait to start producing content Razz

~ZeroVash
PowerVZ

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 19:59 (2013)    Sujet du message: Bonjour Répondre en citant

Welcome on this forum ZeroVash, nice to meet you ! Okay

Let's play some games on OCTGN ok ?
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 21:14 (2013)    Sujet du message: Bonjour Répondre en citant

ZeroVash a écrit:
(...) resumé

Nice french ! Okay

Welcome to you ZeroVash !
Be sure that Kaijudo will have great future in France ; at least our community will contribute to it !
ZeroVash

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 21:21 (2013)    Sujet du message: Bonjour Répondre en citant

Skysword a écrit:

ZeroVash a écrit:
(...) resumé

Nice french ! Okay

Welcome to you ZeroVash !
Be sure that Kaijudo will have great future in France ; at least our community will contribute to it !

And lets not forget the title ;D

Thanks for the welcome guys Smile I'll make my best to help around ^_^ Do you guys know any other french players?

~ZeroVash
Hel
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 21:43 (2013)    Sujet du message: Bonjour Répondre en citant

Hey, welcome !  Razz
I'd be glad to speak English here, but I'm affraid I'm not very fluent... =S

Besides, we'll have to think about the use of other languages here, because young French people might one day want to join us and won't be able to understand.
For now, I guess it's not really important, as we are all able to understand English here.
We have to keep in mind that, if more French people wish to join us, you'll have to try speaking French more than English ! ;P
Skysword
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 22:22 (2013)    Sujet du message: Bonjour Répondre en citant

ZeroVash a écrit:

Thanks for the welcome guys Smile I'll make my best to help around ^_^ Do you guys know any other french players?

We all met on a Duel Masters french board, but it was some years ago...
The TCG was completely dead in Europe and the members of our community left one after the other. Sad

Then Kaijudo have been released in America and i had the idea to create a place for French player to share about the soon coming game !
I do know other DM French players, some in the top 10 of french players, but i'm afraid that most of them quit card games.

The last survivors of french players are here !
I'll try to message some old players when the design of this forum will be finished. Smile
ZeroVash

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Aoû - 22:35 (2013)    Sujet du message: Bonjour Répondre en citant

Ok, Je vais essayer un post en français.

Je suis okay de parler avec vous. Mon seul problème est que je prends habituellement de 1 minute à écrire en anglais
ou portugais, alors qu'en français, je prends 10 minutes ou plus pour écrire le même poste.

And with that out of the way, English is A-Okay for me xD

That is cool. I wish i had 'survivors' in my country .. (I never had players to begin with ahah xD). If you guys manage to get a significant community rolling Europe will be one step closer to getting the card game Smile .

~ZeroVash
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bonjour

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le Forum -> Présentation des Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation